ISSUE 5 2018
Leggi il pdf
- Event in Memory of Stephen Hawking.
- DOSSIER. The King’s Soldiers.
- The Italian Campaign.
- The King’s Speech.
- Conversation with Sir Timothy Laurence. By Francesco De Leo
- Remembrance. The stories of two British soldiers who died in Italy.
By Davide De Leo
- The 26th Edition of the Pontignano Conference.
- The foundation of the Parliamentary Association for Italy.
- Victorian Britain and empathy for animals. By Giulia Guazzaloca
- The Gentlemen’s Clubs of London: Boodle’s.
- The foundation of the St George’s Club in London.
- #MyGREATBritain. By Pierluigi Puglia
ISSUE 4 2018
Read the pdf
- Event. The Security of the Individual.
- DOSSIER . Time, Knowledge and Illness. In memory of Stephen Hawking.
- Those three days with Stephen Hawking. The memories of the Director and staff at the Centro Clinico NEMO in Rome.
- My friend Stephen. Interview with Prof. Remo Ruffini.
- Hope beyond illness. By M. A. Farina Coscioni
- Il Club at the historic Lloyd’s building in London. By Davide De Leo
- Conversation with Ivo Impronta, the great City broker.
- Il Club’s Forum. Three newly elected “Londoners”.
- The Queen’s Birthday Party at Villa Wolkonsky.
- The Gentlemen’s Clubs of London: The Travellers Club. By Sheila Markham
- Il Club in London.
ISSUE 3 2018
Read the pdf
- Raffaele Trombetta, the new Italian Ambassador to the United Kingdom.
- SECURITY DOSSIER
- Il Club meets Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon.
- Terrorism. Three questions for Andrea Manciulli, Raffaello Pantucci and Lorenzo Vidino.
- A Conversation with Richard Barrett. By F. Semprini
- The Gentlemen’s Clubs of London: The Army and Naval Club. By D. De Leo
- Babingtons in Rome, 125 years of history in a tea room.
- The Magic of Rugby. By M. Ricci
- THE ROYAL VISIT TO ITALY
- Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall in Italy. By V. Sabadin
- Marinella. A legend in the heart of Naples.
- A year and a century for the British Institute of Florence.
- In Florence for Tuscany’s great wines and oil.
ISSUE 2 2018
Read the pdf
- Launch of ‘Il Club’
- BREXIT DOSSIER. The opportunities.
- The reasons behind the vote to ‘Leave’. Eamonn Butler, Adam Smith Institute. By D. De Leo
- Brexit. A divorce from 27 wives. Interview with Niall Ferguson. By P. Peduzzi
- ‘No deal plus’. By J. Jessop
- The Club Torino in London. By Michele G. Porfido
- The Gentlemen’s Clubs of London: The Carlton Club. By A. Simoni
- My years in London. By P. Terracciano
- That bench in Hyde Park. Sabrina Corbo. By the editorial team
- A model of social housing. Domenico Meliti. By D. De Leo
- The legend of Caernarfon Castle. By Vittorio Sabadin
- Premier Vs Serie A. Two types of football compared. By G. Teotino
- I was the Captain of the “Three Lions”. Interview with Sol Campbell. By S. Boldrini
- The story of the Thin White Duke. By K.Cann
- The photo that made history. By B. Duffy
ISSUE 1 2018
Read the pdf
- “My first year in Italy.” The UK’s Ambassador to Italy tells her story. By Jill Morris
- The spirit of Dunkirk. By Vittorio Sabadin
- BREXIT. Challenges and opportunities. By Marco Piantini
- The 25th edition of the historic British Council conference. By Paul Sellers
- Oxford and Brexit. By Alastair Buchan
- Nadey Hakim. The art surgeon. By Davide De Leo
- Gianluca Vialli. “I’ll tell you about my England”. By Stefano Boldrini
- Maurizio Bragagni. The Italian entrepreneur who loves Britain. By Davide De Leo
- Ernesto Nathan. The London gentleman, Mayor of Rome. By Anna Foa
- The Gentlemen’s Clubs of London: The Story of the In & Out (Naval and Military Club). By Tommaso Alberini
- Wimbledon, the oldest and most prestigious tennis championship in the world. By Claudio Giua
- Do you know dog law? A dog’s life in the UK. By Eugenio Montesano